TERMS OF SERVICE
§1. General Provisions
- This document specifies the rules and conditions of using the mobeedick.com service.
- The owner of the mobeedick.com service is “MD Business" Sp. z o.o. Sp.k, with its registered office in Katowice at ul. Andrzeja Mielęckiego 10, NIP No. [Tax Identification Number]: 954-280-46-27, KRS No. [National Court Register Number]: 0000786497, REGON No. [National Business Registry Number]: 383394166.
- Terms used in the Regulations mean as follows:
- Platform – an online platform run by the Service Provider in Polish and English at the address: mobeedick.com;
- Service Provider – “MD Business" Sp. z o.o. Sp.k, with its registered office in Katowice, at ul. Andrzeja Mielęckiego 10, NIP No. [Tax Identification Number]: 954-280-46-27, KRS No. [National Court Register Number]: 0000786497, REGON No. [National Business Registry Number]: 383394166;
- Website – a website at the address: mobeedick.com and all its sub-websites;
- User – a natural (with full legal capacity) or legal person or an organisational unit having no legal personality that uses the Platform. A User can be both a natural person running no economic activity or an entrepreneur;
- Consumer – under the Act from 23.04.1964 of the Civil Code – a User who performs a legal act not directly connected with their economic or professional activity as a natural person, through the Platform;
- Users can contact the Service Provider electronically using the email address: email@example.com.
§2. Services Performed through the Platform
- The Service Provider provides electronic services towards Users through the Platform.
- The Service Provider does not take any payments for providing Services towards Users.
- The core of Services is making the Platform accessible through the Internet network. Using the Platform, the Service Provider provides, among others, the following kinds of Services:
- browsing the content,
- searching for the content on the blog,
- contact through the forms,
- newsletters subscriptions,
- downloading digital materials,
- sharing the content in social services,
- adding opinions concerning the content published on the blog.
- Signing the Newsletter service provision agreement takes place at the moment of completing full and correct subscription for the Newsletter through the Platform. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time. A User can terminate the above mentioned services provision agreement at any time by filling in the procedure shared by the Service Provider.
- Within 14 days since concluding the Newsletter service provision agreement, a User being a Consumer can withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason.
§3. General Rules of Using the Platform
- In order to use the Services accessible through the Website or mobile devices, a User has to fulfill the following technical requirements:
- having a computer, laptop, mobile phone or other device with the access to the Internet;
- having the access to electronic mail;
- using the Internet browser (Mozilla Firefox – the newest version of Google, Chrome – the newest version, Safari – the newest version);
- switching on the possibility of recording cookies files in a browser;
- All actions undertaken by Users have to be compliant with current legal regulations and good manners.
- It is forbidden to use the Platform in order to act to the detriment of other Users, the Service Provider or third parties.
- Each User obliges themselves to:
- use shared functionalities and resources of the Platform according to the Platform purpose;
- obey the regulations of the Polish law;
- respect the rights and personal effects of other Users;
- act not to the detriment of other Users, the Service Provider and third parties.
§4. Responsibility. Access to and Using the Platform
- The Service Provider obliges themselves to undertake all actions aiming at providing correct, safe, continuous and free-from-mistakes access to the Platform.
- The Service Provider has the right to make changes in the Service and Platform in connection with conducted works aiming at improving and modernizing the Platform. The Service Provider has especially the right to change the Platform functionality.
§5. Complaints Connected with Technical Functionality of the Platform
- Each User is entitled to report the complaints concerning all irregularities of the Platform operation within 14 days from the occurrence of such irregularities. The complaint shall be submitted by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A description of the occurred irregularity shall make it possible for the Service Provider to identify the problem and the way to repair it.
- The Service Provider shall handle the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
- Whenever a serious technical mistake occurs, the Service Provider reserves the right to limit the access to the Platform service.
- All possible mistakes in the Platform functioning and remarks and information referring to the Platform and Website operation, as well as any infringement of the Regulations shall be reported to the Service Provider electronically.
§6. Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials, including graphics elements, their layout and arrangement, trademarks and other information available on the Platform and Website constitute the subject of exclusive rights of the Service Provider or watches producers. Indicated elements constitute the subject of proprietary copyrights and industrial property rights, including the rights concerning registering trademarks and the rights to data bases and as such they are covered with the statutory legal protection.
- Downloading or using materials accessible on the Platform within any scope each time requires a written consent of the Service Provider and cannot infringe the provisions of the Regulations and universally binding law, as well as the Service Provider interests.
- It is forbidden to modify and copy the elements of the Website of Platform.
- Creating websites and applications similar to or identical as the Platform, which mislead recipients and may seem to come from or have connection with the Service Provider, constitute a delict based on the Act on Unfair Competition.
§7. Final Provisions
- In cases not regulated with the Regulations, applied shall be the regulations of universally binding law.
- In all disputes arisen based on the Regulations and the agreement concluded between a User and the Service Provider applied shall be the Polish law and relevant courts of Polish jurisdiction. A court competent to settle the disputes arisen between the Service Provider and a User being not a consumer is a court locally competent for the Service Provider’s seat. A court competent to settle the disputes whose party is a Consumer corresponds with a Consumer’s place of residence.
- The Regulations shall apply from 01.01.2020.