§ 1 General Provisions
§ 2. Definitions
Terms used in this document mean as follows:
- Administrator – “MD Business" Sp. z o.o. Sp.k, with its registered office in Katowice, at ul. Andrzeja Mielęckiego 10, NIP No. [Tax Identification Number]: 954-280-46-27, KRS No. [National Court Register Number]: 0000786497, REGON No. [National Business Registry Number]: 383394166;
- Service – a website having the address: mobeedick.com and all its websites;
- Parties – the Administrator and a User;
- User – a natural person using the Service and sharing their personal data within its scope.
§ 3. Personal Data Protection
- The Administrator is the Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Ordinance on Personal Data Protection from 27.04.2016 (RODO).
- In connection with providing the newsletter service, the Administrator gains and processes the following personal data:
- e-mail address
- first name
- last name
- phone number
- Personal data shall be processed for marketing purposes, based on art.6, paragraph 1, point (f) of the Ordinance on Personal Data Protection from 27.04.2016 (RODO). Sharing personal data for this purpose is voluntary but lack of their sharing makes it impossible to receive messages from the Administrator. Personal data will be kept till the day of a User’s resigning from the newsletter.
- Personal data will be passed only to Administrator’s trusted subcontractors – IT service providers.
§4. User’s Permissions
- In case of personal data change, a User shall update them and send and appropriate message to the Administrator.
- A User is entitled to demand the access to the content of their personal data, rectify and remove data and limit data processing. Additionally, they are also entitled to remove the consent at any moment without any influence on the processing right, to move data and to raise objections to processing personal data.
- A User is entitled to press charges to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Sharing personal data is voluntary. However, lack of consent for processing the data makes it impossible for using the Service.
- The Administrator can refuse to remove the personal data of a User if keeping personal data is necessary because of the duty imposed on the Administrator by law regulations.
§5. Technical Data Protection
- The Administrator uses all technical and organisational ways in order to provide the safety of a User’s personal data and secure them against incidental or deliberate damage, incidental loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is kept and processed on servers of high security level, with maintaining appropriate security measures fulfilling the requirements of the Polish law.
- The Administrator obliges themselves to keep the backup containing personal data of a User.
- The entrusted data are stored on the top-class equipment and servers in appropriately secured information storage centres that only authorised persons have the access to.
- The Administrator conducts all activities connected with processing personal data while respecting all legal and technical requirements imposed on them by the regulations concerning personal data protection.
- A User can contact the Administrator at any time in order to gain the information on whether and how the Administrator uses their personal data.
- A User can also apply to the Administrator with a request for removing their personal data totally or in a specified part.
- The Administrator can be contacted by sending a message to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.