b2b concract, concract
3000-5000 PLN net (seniors above 5000 net)
3% premium from the customer’s invoice value
yearly bonus (based on MBO)
flexible working hours
participating in conferences
company trips and going outs
+2 years experience in sales
Hi! Mobee Dick is looking for a manager to run our sales process! With the support of our team Sales Manager will be responsible for taking our new customers over a 4 step process: acquiring new leads, debriefing, offering and formalizing contracts.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be mainly:
– completing sales task both by yourself and by assigning them to other members of our team
– co-creating offers for prospect clients
– preparing documents for tender offers
– managing deadlines for tender offers and offer competitions
– establishing relationships with potential customers and proactive communication
Base salary is in the range of 3000 – 5000 PLN net and depends on current experience. On top of the base salary, we offer a commision premium.
If you have at least 2 years of experience, know the ins and outs of corporate customers, are oragnized and communicative, contact us and send your CV. Traits mentioned above are the first thing we look for!
To be ahead of other candidates:
– fluent english (prefered C1 level)
– knowledge of the UX area, product design, service design, design thinking
– experience working with or in the banking, fintech or e-commerce industries
Our HQ is in Katowice but we are open to working with a person outside of Silesia (preferably Warsaw) and remote work. In such case, we require at least 1 day a week presence in Katowice to co-create the atmosphere and stay in touch with the company’s DNA.
Flexible working hours are a standard. We visit and talk at conferences, read smart books, win awards in competitions and grow really fast. We excel at UX, smile a lot and are just special! Come on in! :)
If you are interested in our offer, prepare your CV and send it to us at email@example.com, entering in the title the position you are applying for.