Senior (UI) Designer
February 29, 2020
7500 – 10000 PLN net + VAT
Lead projects for the biggest international banks and companies in Poland. Have a real impact on shape of products and services for our clients. Evaluate challenges with the expert eye, improve users experiences, and shape their habits.
- creating products Look&Feel and style guides,
- designing UI and design systems,
- independently leading and communicating complex projects and workshops for the biggest clients,
- on-going collaboration with research, analytics, and development teams,
- making business focused design decisions based on user needs, client’s business requirements and technological capacities,
- responsibility for QA (Quality Assurance) of your actions and more junior designers, as well as projects for which you are a Lead Designer,
- collaboration on R&D (Research and Development) concepts and its realizations,
- capable sharing knowledge with Junior Designers, who will develop their skills under your supervision,
- designing motion design.
- your portfolio includes innovative web projects and mobile applications,
- you are capable of analytic thinking and making decisions focused on a process and business objectives,
- leading the work of younger designers and motivating them is your passion.